After the success of our open day event we have decided to go bigger and better and hold a two day wedding fayre. The event will run from Saturday 14th august - Sunday 15th August 2021 if you would like to exhibit at the event please do not hesitate to get in touch it will be a first come first serve basis and limited. - How to book your space:
- By Email: complete this form and return via email (scanned versions are accepted) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your public liability insurance/ PAT certificate if you have them. On receipt of your application, we will issue an invoice and give you our Bacs / PayPal details.
- By Phone: call or text 07368648632
Please note receipt of payment rather than receiving an invoice guarantees your stall!
*All electrical equipment used on site must be PAT tested*
- There are limited number of stalls! Stalls will be allocated on a first come-first- served basis. Please note that completing this application does not guarantee a stall. You will be contacted directly to arrange payment which will confirm your spot!
- Exhibitors will be in the 2 main halls of St Mattias church Wedding transport and similar suppliers will be positioned outside the building in the car park.
- Each stall holder is entitled to one table 5ft Trestle as a trading space. There may be limited space surrounding the table, should you wish to display items on a small clothes hanger or similar sized display, please notify us.
- We are limiting the number of sellers per stall to two people.
- The tables will be unclothed unless you have secured one at time of booking
- On the day – The doors to the church will open at 9am. Stalls must be set up, ready to open by 10.45am. The fair will close at 4:00pm both days – Stallholders must be off the premises by 6pm. Parking is available for stallholders albeit limited. Please where possible arrange to unload your goods and then move your vehicle to a parking space behind the building by Ramp Rats.
- Tea and coffee will be provided, however you are welcome to bring your own food and flasks of tea, or alternatively you can buy from Café Cabarello.
- It might not be beautiful weather.... (We are in England after all!!!) The doors will be open to our indoor spaces, and if you are outside you may have to wrap up warmly. Exhibitors should:
- Fill in and sign the application form and send it in as soon as possible.
- List the service/products they wish to exhibit on the application form, no trader will be allowed to exhibit any services/products not declared on their form or been given permission to do so.
- Enclose the fees required once their booking has been confirmed by Gemini Weddings.
- If stallholders have public liability insurance, they will send a copy of their current public liability insurance, with their booking form. Likewise, if any electrical items are to be used on site, we must see proof of PAT testing. If you require electric, please note YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY YOUR OWN POWER CABLES.
Allocation of spaces at the venue is at a sole discretion of Gemini Weddings. Requests are welcome for exhibitor positions, but not guaranteed.